- Turn the ignition switch to the on position.
- Check the operation of the warning lights and meters.
- If necessary, start the engine and check the operation of the lights, indicators, hooter and brake light.
- Turn all the switches to the off position and turn the ignition key to the off position.
- Check the pressure of the brakes and clutch.
- Check the operation of the throttle.
- Check the operation of the kick-start level, if applicable.
- Adjust the rear-view mirrors for maximum rear-view vision.