- 1Welcome to GetYourDrivers.co.za!
- 1.1Who are we?
- 2Why should you add your listing to our directory?
- 3Has your driving school already been added to our directory? Claim it!
- 4Understanding Instructor Reviews
- 5Frequently Asked Questions
- 5.1 How do I add my driving school or instructor?
- 5.2I am having trouble adding my driving school or instructor to your directory.
- 5.3How do I edit my listing after claiming or creating it?
- 5.4Does adding myself to the directory cost anything?
- 5.5How can potential Learners contact me from the directory?
- How do I add my driving school or instructor?
- I am having trouble adding my driving school or instructor to your directory.
- How do I edit my listing after claiming or creating it?
- Does adding myself to the directory cost anything?
- How can potential Learners contact me from the directory?
- Go to the Add Your Listing page.
- Enter the following information about your driving school:
A description of your driving school – it can be a bit about your school’s history, the services you provide, and whatever else you feel is relevant information to Learners.
Its address – if you have a physical address enter it (include as much information as possible so our maps will find you). If you do not have a physical address, you can enter the central area in which your school operates.
The City – the cities in which your school operates.
Telephone – your school’s main contact number or member. You can add additional telephone numbers in the description above.
E-mail – your main contact e-mail address.
Website – if you don’t have a website, you can leave this blank.
Lesson Price – we realise many schools have different price packages, and if this is the case for you, please enter the lowest price per hour Learners can recieve (whether per lesson or through a bulk lesson package).
Tags – you can enter tags which will help Learners find you when searching – use your name, your province, the codes you teach, etc.
Image – you can upload your logo, a photo of yourself, a photo of the vehicle in which you teach, or anything else relevant to your driving school. If any offensive images are uploaded, your listing will be removed.
Languages – select the languages in which you are comfortable conducting lessons.
Codes – the vehicle codes you are qualified to teach.
Valid Instructor Certificate – state whether you have a Valid Instructor Certificate. You legally need one in order to teach.
Member of SAIDI – state whether you are a member of SAIDI.
Map – press the “Locate in map” to have your driving school located from the address you entered
- Click Submit.
- Congratulations! If you have entered all the required information, your listing has been submitted. It will appear in the directory once it has been approved by a site administrator.
If your area does not yet exist, you should add your listing without selecting an area. You can do this by leaving your “area” as the default “category” – it will place your listing in the correct area when you enter your school’s address.
- After claiming or creating your listing, find your listing in our driving directory.
- When you have found your listing, look for the “Edit” button on your page – click the Edit button to open up editing on your page.
- Here you can change information such as your description, address, telephone etc. If any of your contact details change, please make sure to update them.
Nope – adding yourself to our directory is 100% free!
Learners can either get in contact with you via the telephone number or website address you provide, or via a contact form they fill out, which will send you an e-mail from them. We do not make your e-mail address public in order to avoid spam.