- 1Welcome to GetYourDrivers.co.za!
- 1.1Who are we?
- 2Why should you add your listing to our directory?
- 3Has your driving school already been added to our directory? Claim it!
- 4Understanding Instructor Reviews
- 5Frequently Asked Questions
- 5.1 How do I add my driving school or instructor?
- 5.2I am having trouble adding my driving school or instructor to your directory.
- 5.3How do I edit my listing after claiming or creating it?
- 5.4Does adding myself to the directory cost anything?
- 5.5How can potential Learners contact me from the directory?
Understanding Instructor Reviews
Users have the ability to review your driving school – they can choose an overall rating and add a comment about your driving school. Reviews need to be approved by an administrator before they are posted.
Find Your Reviews
Navigate through the Directory and find your listing. Once you’re on your listing’s page, you’ll be able to find all user reviews about your driving school at the bottom of the page. You are able report a review for administrator review, and you can reply to it. People tend to prefer companies and individuals who respond to reviews – it shows that you care.
Replying to a Review
To reply to a review, navigate to your listing through the Directory. You should see “Reply” underneath the review you want to reply to. You can use this to thank a user, answer questions or respond to criticism.
Abusive reviews and review replies will not be tolerated and will result in action from the site administrators.