- 1Welcome to GetYourDrivers.co.za!
- 1.1Who are we?
- 2Why should you add your listing to our directory?
- 3Has your driving school already been added to our directory? Claim it!
- 4Understanding Instructor Reviews
- 5Frequently Asked Questions
- 5.1 How do I add my driving school or instructor?
- 5.2I am having trouble adding my driving school or instructor to your directory.
- 5.3How do I edit my listing after claiming or creating it?
- 5.4Does adding myself to the directory cost anything?
- 5.5How can potential Learners contact me from the directory?
Has your driving school already been added to our directory? Claim it!
Claiming a directory entry means that you take ownership of it. This will allow you to edit your entry, receive new student enquiries and respond to user reviews about your listing.
To claim your Driving School or Instructor listing, follow these simple steps:
1. Register on our website if you haven’t already. If you’re already registered, log in to your account.
2. Navigate to your listing in our Driving School & Instructor Directory.
3. Once you’ve located your listing, click on it, then find and click the “Claim” button. This will allow you to e-mail us requesting ownership of the entry.
4. Once we have established that the entry does indeed belong to you, we will transfer it to you.